LSS Education For Life, LLC provides the convenience of having a Registered Nurse as your Healthcare Consultant on call Monday to Friday from 7 am to 5 pm. We want to be a trusted advisor and partner in the health and safety of your building, staff, students and families. Healthcare Consultant * Basic, includes:
- Review and Implement Regulation 7.11 (19) (a) to provide direction for this requirement. *
- Review of Emergency Management Policies *
- On Call phone consulting *
This will include two inspections of facility, playground, monitoring of classroom behavior, food management, documentation and record keeping. A written report will be provided.
Professional Development Trainings (Staff)
This module allows you to choose topics relevant to your staffing training needs. Need to enforce a policy? Need to implement a new operational procedure? Need to increase staff compliance with a minimum expectation of employment? Here is your chance. Choose topics and we will work with you to develop a program that reinforces your mission.
- Head Lice
- Playground Safety
- Flu signs and Symptoms
- Ticks and Bugs
- Infection Control (hand washing, diapering)
- Epi – pen
- Health & Safety
- Developmental Sequence
- Back Safety
- De –escalation Crisis Management
Mandated Screenings Modules
- BMI Screening Program
- Vision Screening Mandate
- Hearing Screening
- Postural Screening and Referral Decision Making Exam
Family and Community Education (Adults)
You will receive on quarterly basis health promotion materials handouts for your parents to take with them on a range of topics.
- Hand washing
Pediatric First Aid CPR Infants and Child and Adult
The National Safety Council provides first aid, CPR, and other emergency care training courses that lead to certifications that meet job-related requirements as defined by hundreds of regulatory authorities throughout the world.
- Receive a 10% discount on your health care consulting with 10 students trained with each student receiving National certification, Workbooks, CD in First Aid CPR and AED, Blood Bourne pathogens and many more course titles.
Policy & Procedure Writing
Need someone to review your policy and procedures? Need assistance writing or updating your current policies, no problem. We will assist you in this process.
- Infection Control
- Exclusion Policies
- Emergency Evacuations
- Administration of Medications
- Fire Safety
- Exposure Control