ArchTM AED Medical Direction and Program Management benefits and features:
- AED prescription and full medical direction from a team of state-specific physicians
- Written policy and procedure manuals approved and updated by our Medical Direction Team
- Automatic AED registration with your local Emergency Medical Services for “Good Samaritan Law” compliance*
- Automatic registration with your local 911 call center for added confidence in case of an event
- Monthly AED check reminders to assure your AED is functioning accurately
- Interact online from your computer or mobile device to view or update your AED’s expiration dates, placement maps, readiness check logs and more
- Email reminders of upcoming expiration dates on AED batteries and electrode pads
- Easily re-order electrode pads and batteries through the online dashboard, making AED maintenance easy and hassle-free
- Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
- Post-event data review by a physician should you ever use your AED in a resuscitation attempt
Finally, a “turn-key” solution that really is turn-key. Whether you have one AED to register or thousands, we instantly handle all filing, registration, and submission of all your paperwork.
Even if you already own an AED, Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management is available to you.
* Several states require medical direction to receive Good Samaritan Law protection. To learn more about the Good Samaritan Laws in your state, click here.
LSS Education for Life, ArchTM AED Medical Direction and Program Management
Click to Login In: