Lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
– Light Weight.. Only 6 pounds!
– Dimensions: 4 1/2″ D x 7 1/2″ W x 15″ H
– Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
– Wall Mount Hook for easy access
– Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
– 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
– 250 Liter Aluminum “C’ Cylinder
– Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
– Simple External Two-Step Instructions
Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
– 5 Year Warranty
**Can only ship a full tank via UPS Ground. All orders to Hawaii and Alaska will be shipped with empty cylinders (these may be filled upon receipt at a local gas distributor)
There are no reviews yet.